Choosing your child’s school program is one of the biggest decisions you’ve ever made. You’ve likely looked at many preschools and daycare centers in the St. Paul, MN area. If you’re looking for a caring school with a hands-on learning style, consider the Miniapple International Montessori School.
At Miniapple, we closely follow the philosophy developed by Madam Maria Montessori. This means we promote an environment where children engage in hands-on learning experiences. There are no lecture-style classrooms here.
Children are encouraged to discover and learn at their own pace, with the teachers as their guides and helpers. There are no graded evaluations and no dictated learning procedures.
Our school is like an extension of your child’s home. Children feel comfortable making discoveries—and they also have fun. Your child will enjoy regular field trips, guest speakers, and cultural celebrations. Your whole family will benefit from family potlucks, musical performances, and presentation nights.
In addition to our preschool courses, we offer several different programs to serve St. Paul, MN residents and their educational and childcare needs.
- Infant Program: Babies between 6 weeks and 16 months enjoy movement and language development activities.
- Toddler Community: Children between 16 and 33 months experience activities like story time, food preparation, and music.
- Preschool: Children between 2 ½ and 6 explore subjects like history and science, and they participate in language and world music lessons.
- Private Kindergarten: Kindergarten-aged children learn subjects like math and reading while participating in fun learning activities.
- School-Age Summer Program: Children between 6 and 10 can join us for summer activities like cooking, soccer, and crafts.